Remington Training is a Provider of Continuing Career Training/Short Courses in ICT, Business & Leadership with a focus on practice-based learning, interdisciplinary approaches, leadership capacity building, open and flexible enrollment and lifelong learning – thereby imparting knowledge and skills that improve the quality of practice of the workers across all industries.
LIST OF COURSES
A: IT & MEDIA COURSES
- Microsoft Excel – Standard Course (2days-on saturdays/4days-on evenings)
- Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis & Visualization (2days-on saturdays/4days-on evenings)
- Microsoft Access (2days-on saturdays/4days-on evenings)
- Microsoft Word (1day-on saturdays/2days-on evenings)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (1day-on saturdays/2days-on evenings)
- Computer Use – The Essentials (2days-on saturdays/4days-on evenings)
- Adobe Captivate – Standard Course (2days-on saturdays/4days-on evenings)
- Moodle (2day-on saturdays/4days-on evenings)
B: HEALTH MANAGEMENT COURSES
- Healthcare Logistics Management (4days-on saturdays/8days-on evenings)
- Pharmaceutical Financial Management in Public Hospitals (2days-on saturdays/4days-on evenings)
- National Pharmaceutical Management Information System (RxSolution) (4days-on saturdays/8days-on evenings)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategy (2days-on saturdays/4days-on evenings)
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL COURSES
1- All workers [regardless of qualification] working in any industry
2- All students studying any higher learning course at any level OR all high school vacists
Standard fees are charged as follows:
- Face-to-face training: [/day with 25% Discount]. Courses typically last anywhere from 1-5 course days. Meals and Refreshments are provided in all Face-to-face trainings. All Ugandan nationals will additionally pay VAT 18% on the fee above.
COURSE DELIVERY METHODS
Currently, Remington Courses are delivered via Face-to-face Training in the evenings and over the weekends. There are two types of schedules:
Course Trainers are All Experienced Experts in the Subject Area. Our Professional Studies are targeted at In-Service Personnel, as well as Pre-Service Personnel (i.e. Higher learning Students both in arts and science, and also High School Vacists).
AWARD OF CERTIFICATES AND CPD CREDITS
On completion of each Course the trainee is awarded a Completion of Training Certificate (for single courses) and Certificate of Achievement (for course track), as well as CPD Credits based on the official approved criteria by various professional councils in Uganda.
WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY OUR COURSES
- are Seeking for Employment – additional professional training like ours is what it takes to get into pole position for your next job
- are already Working and want Promotion OR to take on New Duties, our Employment-based training is of paramount importance
- are a Professional seeking for Professional Certification, Re-certification or Re-licensure in any Field our training will adequately prepare you for the Certification Exams
- want Keep Abreast with the latest ICT/Business/Leadership Knowledge and Skills for bettering your work
- want Extra Credits that can enable you enroll for a College/University Program.
- want a flexible, affordable and recognizable alternative pathway to basic and post-basic college/university training.
ORGANIZATION OF REMINGTON TRAINING
Motto: Extraordinary Competency Training
A Workforce with the Most Needed Professional Knowledge and Skills to Benefit All Clients
To Provide an Expanded Access to Continuing Education and Professional Studies for All Professionals in Uganda
Management of Remington Training
- Honorary Chairman and General Advisor – TBD
- Head of Technical Programming – Wandegye Paul Ebusu
- Head of Administration and Training (Board Secretary) – Opolot Jude
- Head of Research and Technical Consulting – Eyapu Allan
- Executive Board Member – Okurut Emma
- Coordination and Customer Relations Officer
- Professional Instructors
For more information call/email/visit our offices at
House No.1 Majwala Estate Kamulegeya Close, Kiwatule, Nakawa Division.
P.O. Box 33081 Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256700801063 / +256755553201